Our refund policy ensures that all the refunds are processed in a fair manner. In case, where a student expresses his intention of not attending the institute, and withdrawing his admission, he/she will have to visit the branch/ centre in person and submit his/her application in writing stating the reason for seeking a refund. The date of submission of written application for refund at the branch/ centre will be considered for the purpose of calculation of the refund amount.
(A) How to Apply for Refund: - If a student wants to leave the institute and opts for fee refund; he/she should follow the under mentioned steps:
1. Collect the pre-formatted application of fee refund from institute's fee counter and fill it completely.
2. Submit the filled-in refund application along with attachments (Original Fee Receipt(s) etc.). Please note that the refund amount will be calculated from the date on which completely filled-in refund application is submitted by the student.
3. We issue the fee refund by online mode only. Refund will be credited in your (Father / Mother / Student) bank account through NEFT / RTGS mode only. For this you have to submit cancelled cheque or bank passbook first page copy along with Refund form.
4. If the student/parents face any problem in the process of course fee refund; the Centre Manager can be approached personally/telephonically or through letter/e-mail/fax etc.
5. The student/parents should understand that fee refund is a part of institute's policy and we follow the refund rules & regulations as mentioned in letter. Refund requests made verbally/orally or through telephone/e-mail/fax shall also not be entertained.
6. The Management of SKYChem Education reserves the sole right to decide in the matter of fee refund.
(B) Refund policy for Regular classroom Courses:-
1. Registration Fee of ₹5000 is NOT refundable under any circumstances whatsoever. It is towards administrative expenses incurred by the institute.
2. If any student pays the fee for any course and wants to withdraw/ask for refund before the commencement of classes/course OR submits completely filled-in refund application within 10 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the institute, the first instalment of the fee (excluding registration fees) paid will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any.
3. In all other cases, the refund will be calculated by deducting the above mentioned registration fee plus 10% per month of the total course fees from the date of commencement of course to the date of submission of refund application.
4. If any student avails benefit of additional scholarship against lump sum payment and leaves the institute after few months because of any reason whatsoever and applies for refund, the scholarship achieved / secured by the student shall not be considered for refund calculation. The actual course fee shall be taken into consideration for refund calculation. He/she shall be refunded after calculating the amount used by him/her according to total course fees from the date of commencement of course to the date of submission of application as per the rules mentioned above.
5. Refund rules are SAME even if a student joins late or if a student doesn't join or attend even a single class after depositing the fee.
6. In case, the Central Govt. increases the existing tax under the current GST regime, then, the additional liability will be payable by the student/parent.
7. Fee Refund policy is also available online at www.skychemeducation.com